Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) argued over a scheduling conflict during a House Committee on Financial Services hearing. #CNN #News
Vice President Joe Biden and GOP vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan share the stage in their only debate.
Watch all of the debates LIVE at cnn.com/debates
For more CNN videos, check out our YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/cnn
Or visit our site at http://www.cnn.com/video/
Is a five-year-old old enough to choose heaven over the hospital? CNN’s Elizabeth Cohen has more.
CNN’s Anderson Cooper delivers a moving on-air farewell to his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt, who passed away on June 17 after battling cancer. #CNN #News
Biker fends off a road rage attack with helmet cam rolling. CNN’s Jeanne Moos reports the biker is being hailed for his restraint.
The mayor and city manager in Rohnert Park, California, say they are investigating an incident where an unidentified officer drew his gun on a man recording him.
Two sets of identical twins are reunited with each other after they were separated and switched at birth over 20 years ago. CNN’s Brooke Baldwin has more.
President Obama welcomed the 2011-2012 NBA Champion Miami Heat to the White House. For more CNN video, check out http://www.youtube.com/cnn or visit our site at http://www.cnn.com/video/
For most, it is important to spend time around and engaged with other people. In social groups and at work, by surrounding ourselves with colleagues, family members and associates who challenge us to think and move outside our comfort zone, we find we can improve our habits and learn new things. Of course, much of life’s biggest joys and most lasting memories stem from our relationships, and in times like these, those can become absent, strained or even strange.
And some say too much “people time” might also be a bad thing. Our digital devices often make us feel like we need to be connected 24/7. All of the noise, activity, constant contact and hustle can wear us out and, ironically, can leave some feeling lonelier than ever. If our electronics are all we have right now to get our work done and stay in touch, truly disconnecting during this isolation may become even more important.
While we may not all be enjoying the global forced cloistering we find ourselves in today, let us
1. Unconquerable – you will not allow yourself to be beaten, vanquished or overcome. You will pursue every goal with the belief and unquenchable conviction they will be achieved, no matter the obstacles. You will have victory.
2. Invulnerable – remain immune to mental attack. Train your mind to be mentally impregnable. Self doubt and negativity are non-existent in someone who has an indomitable spirit.
3. Self-confident – you have a healthy belief in your abilities. You respect yourself and others. You have a rock-solid personal constitution. You project a calm, focused, no-nonsense attitude when it comes to setting goals and getting results.
4. Initiative – you are always proactive. You have the motivation and energy to endure. You make sacrifices. You know what must be done, and you take the appropriate action to ensure success without compromise.
5. Focus – you must center yourself and design where you spend your efforts. Master negativ