Carbon monoxide makes 14 sick at Nashville hotel

Officials say a carbon monoxide leak at a Nashville, Tennessee hotel sickened 14 people on Wednesday. The Nashville Fire Department tweeted that six of the people were brought to a hospital. (Nov. 8)

      

 

 



Source link

The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest. – Psalm 85:12

USA Today News Headlines

[su_feed url=”http://rssfeeds.usatoday.com/usatoday-NewsTopStories” limit=”20″]

USA News Headlines

[su_feed url=”http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_us.rss” limit=”20″]

ABC NEWS Headlines

[su_feed url=”http://feeds.abcnews.com/abcnews/usheadlines” limit=”20″]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *