Lambton OPP are investigating a break and enter that saw thousands of dollars worth of jewelry stolen.
Several items were taken from a Grand Bend home on July 3.
The total value of the items stolen is roughly $40,000.
- 18 carat gold heavy rope chain- $2,100
- Quarter carat diamond pearl ring- $2,000
- 7 gold bangles- $1,700
- 1 carat Diamond Stud Earrings – $6,100
- Atocha Coin #135355W- $1,375
- 8 carat diamond tanzanite center stone (Lady Di style) diamonds, round and baguette, encompass the center stone- $20,000
- Double strand pearl bracelet- $1,500
- Rolex watch model 16030 ser. no. 7591224- $5,000
- Small 4 emerald ring, Olympic style- $500
Contact police if you have any information.
#worldnews #canadiannews #Canada #Headlinenews #news #BreakingNews
USA Today News Headlines
[su_feed url=”http://rssfeeds.usatoday.com/usatoday-NewsTopStories” limit=”20″]
USA News Headlines
[su_feed url=”http://rss.cnn.com/rss/cnn_us.rss” limit=”20″]
ABC NEWS Headlines
[su_feed url=”http://feeds.abcnews.com/abcnews/usheadlines” limit=”20″]